We can do better than this!
I look forward to your suggestions!
Here are some of my ideas...
- coconut shrimp with the tails on (serving as handles)
- chicken, beef, or pork satays on a wooden skewer (My sister has a great recipe. Let me know if you want it.)
- quiches baked in muffin tins or ramekins
- potatoes au gratin baked in muffin tins or ramekins
- shrimp or chicken creamy fillings in puff pastry cups
- curry chicken salad on mini-crescent rolls
- pulled pork on small bakery buns
- sliders on small bakery buns
- gumbo or jambalaya
See the HM 2/19/2010 post...Lap Meal: No Knives, No Trays Take 2